Posting Date: 15 June 2018
Closing Date: 15 July 2018
Job Reference Number: JD/HK/001
Type of Employment: Fixed-term
- This position will report to the Director of Rooms.
- Responsible for the entire operations of the Housekeeping department and the delegation of duties.
- Provide strong leadership and is readily accessible to staff.
- Maintain or exceed standards of cleanliness and a consistently create positive guest experiences
- Conduct training and coaching sessions on chemical and equipment usage and consistently update departmental policies
- Support a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service and cleanliness.
- Respond to and follow through on guest requests, concerns and problems.
- Ensure that excellent guest service is a goal of the Housekeeping department.
- Manage the interviewing, scheduling, training, development, empowerment, coaching and counseling of staff.
- Coordinated with the internal laundry to ensure that guest room linen , guest clothing and staff uniforms are correctly processed and returned in a timely manner.
- Manage operating expenses while still maintaining excellent guest services.
Applicants without minimum 10 years experience and 5 star experience in Bali in a property 300+ rooms in same position will not be considered.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com