Posting Date: 8 March 2018
Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Job Reference Number: HRHB/ JD-JI-04/ Sales & Marketing Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Know your job & continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company.
- Maintain an effective tracing system, monitor production of your accounts & discuss appropriate action with Restaurant General Manager of JIKB .
- Effectively prepare, conduct & follow-up sales calls.
- Have a good understanding of the hotel’s marketing plan focusing on sales strategies concerning your accounts.
- Conduct restaurant inspections & regularly entertain present and potential accounts / sources of business.
- Be well informed of all matters related to Jamie’s Italian Kuta Beach that may affect your work the restaurant’s service or reputation.
- Always work closely with HRHB Sales Dept to ensure effective plans and executions in place.
- Always present a clean & tidy appearance in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
- Be flexible and open to change in your job responsibilities, and/or rota to meet business needs.
- Be a team player and maintain a good relationship with fellow staffs.
- Care about your work environment and make sure it is tidy and well maintained.
- Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions.
- Understand the Employee Hand Book and House Rule, and comply with the standards it outlines.
- Be reliable and ensure you are at work on time.
- Carry out all professionally reasonable instructions given by your superior and use your initiative in the absence of instructions (your superior may not always be around to tell you what to do), communicate with other restaurant manager(s) if necessary for further actions.
- Lead, coordinate and manage marketing initiatives and programs. Liaise with HRHB Marcomm team to ensure effective plans and executions in place.
- Manage and be responsible for marketing and A&P budget.
- Establish marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Keep network of business team and management up to date on internal and external trends, on line best marketing practices and consumer trends.
- Analyze customer feedback / data to develop / make appropriate recommendations or adjustments.
- Drive new promotions with creative A&P activities to achieve targeted market share and customer base, and profitability.
- Manage and review partnership / link-up programs for better business opportunities and growth.
- Utilize social media for generation of sales and business opportunities.
- Appropriate use of creative services (communication timing, brand guidelines).
- Draw up schedule and monitor effectiveness of A&P activities.
- Provide marketing support - preparation of marketing collaterals and materials. Coordinate this with HRHB Marcomm Dept., specifically Graphic Designs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Business Management or Marketing
- Familiar with sales reports, contract rates, target and market segments
- Wide network of contacts
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Active person with outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Independent and team player at the same time
- Result oriented in order to achieve the target
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com