Posting Date: 13 March 2018
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Job Reference Number: TLCH/RM-01/Rooms Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Directly leads, coaches and trains Hosts within Front Office and Housekeeping to achieve brand and company standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and internal processes.
- Responsible personally for room inventory management and room assignments to maximize revenue and occupancy from guest enquiries and follow up.
- Deputizes for the Hotel Manager in his/her absence.
- Suits an upfront guest service professional with interest to pursue a career within the boutique segment of the hotel/resort industry. The company will endeavor to provide cross-exposure within its other boutique properties (Visit http://www.hplboutiquecollection.com ).
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in in Front Office at a senior managerial level.
- Inherent good to excellent communication, guest service and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to live and work in a remote hill location.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Malaysia.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org