Posting Date: 19 February 2018
Closing Date: 15 April 2018
Job Reference Number: JD/HR/1007/Director of Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible from both an operational and strategic perspective for supporting achievement of the Resort’s objectives and goals by directing and ensuring the efficient administration and management of the full range of Human Resource functions and/or practices.
- Works with considerable independence relying on professional expertise gained in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating policies and programs to accomplish these functions and/or practices.
- Reports directly to the property General Manager, with a functional reporting relationship to the Vice-President Human Resources at HPL Hotels & Resorts.
- This position is based in Gili Lankanfushi Maldives.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience demonstrating progressive career growth within hotels/resorts, luxury preferred and a minimum of 2 years as Head of Human Resources.
- Working experience in the Maldives is an advantage.
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources or the equivalent education and experience.
- Legal acumen to understand and apply local laws & regulations for compliance and/or mitigation of risks.
- Strong command of the English language both written and verbal.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org