Posting Date: 11 January 2018
Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Job Reference Number: CHKL/JD-F&B-BOP-003/Assistant Manager - Banquet
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Assist the Banquet Operations (BOP) Manager in the implementation of the specific objectives and strategies for the section to achieve and maintain high standards, quality and maximum profitability for the section.
- Assist in organizing, implementation and review of all sectional activities to keep the brand promise to its guest.
- Assist in implementing the Hotel and BOP policies, procedures and standards as spelled out in the F & B Operations Manual and provide feedback for improvement.
- Assist in controlling the purchase or request, set-up, storage, maintenance And use of all resources, programs and systems used by the section.
- Support the BOP section to achieve 0r exceed set standards, monthly budget/targets and keep the brand promise. This includes promoting revenue generation initiatives and managing all sectional expenses.
- Assist the BOP Manager to create and maintain a conducive and productive working environment and build a strong and cohesive team in the section.
- Conduct training for subordinates and coach the performance of subordinates and host in the department.
- Set a good leadership example.
- A strong foundation in Banquet Operation Management and service in a small to mid-scale property is essential. Working exposure in kitchen operations is an added advantage.
- Suits an upfront guest service professional with a demonstrated 2 year track record in Banquet Operation within free standing entities and/or hotels of repute.
- The position requires an individual who is hands-on with:
- The capability to proactively provide sound operating advice and coach employees under his/her supervision.
- The ability to communicate and influence at all levels through clear, informed and logical argument and discussion.
- The ability to build effective relationships and influence positive outcomes through possessing a progressive and participative management style.
- This position is restricted to Malaysian only.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com