Posting Date: 11 January 2018
Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Job Reference Number: CdM/JD-FB-01/Restaurant & Bar Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible for effective leadership and operational management of the restaurant & bar to achieve business goals while maintaining brand promise for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and internal process.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient operation at La Sal Restaurant, bar and pool service and deliver the brand promise to the guests.
- Drives and executes the agreed Business Plan working closely with Executive Chef.
- Work as a team, give clear, concise directions, provide support and supervise employee to ensure the direction are properly executed.
- Trains and develops the restaurant & bar crew and as well as ensures their engagement towards meeting business goals and objectives.
- Work and liaise with head of Finance and Human Resources to ensure integration of these complementary functions into the restaurant & bar operating framework.
- A strong foundation in restaurant & bar management and service in a small to mid-scale property is essential.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent computer, problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense and situations and resolve conflicts.
- Effectively delegates responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Willingness to work during peaks hours including night, weekend and holidays.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Malaysia.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org