Posting Date: 7 August 2018
Closing Date: 31 October 2018
Job Reference Number: GLM/JD-HRM-002/Human Resources Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, you are responsible from an operational perspective for supporting achievement of the Resort’s objectives and goals by the management, administration and practice of the full range of Human Resource functions, paying particular attention to the Talent Management framework with its related components of Recruitment & Selection, On-Boarding & Socialization, Performance Management & Development, Progressive Corrective Action and Manpower & Succession Planning.
You will have oversight of the Employee Relations framework that is under the assignment of the Assistant Human Resources Manager and the Personnel Administration framework that is under the assignment of the Human Resources Officer/Junior Administrator.
- A minimum of 10 years’ HR experience demonstrating progressive career growth in a reputable organization and a minimum of 2 years as Human Resources Manager.
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources or the equivalent education with exposure in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Legal acumen to understand and apply local laws & regulations for compliance and/or mitigation of risks.
- Strong inter-personal communication and influencing skills capabilities.
- Strong command of the English language both written and verbal.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in the Republic of Maldives.