Posting Date: 15 March 2018
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-FO-GSA-002/Guest Service Agent
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Guest Service Agent to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
- To provide unique, memorable and professional service to every guests reflecting the image of Rock n’ Roll and relax
- To be always extend friendly and caring service to every guest that walks through our door
- To provide information regarding the hotel’s facilities and services
- To check in/out guests in accordance with establish standards
- To take care all VIP guests while staying at hotel and coordinate about transportation from hotel to airport
- To maintain guest history record for VIP returns and executive floor guests
- To give memorable service to guests for other area e.g. Club Lounge, Business Center, Front Service, etc.
Guest Service Agent will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- THAI Nationality Male / Female Age not over 35 years.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Words and PowerPoint Presentation.
- At least 3 year in a similar position either in four or five star hotel.
- Ability in leading, guiding , training, and motivating team members.
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality with self-confidence.
- Posses strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills – non negotiable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
- Ability to handle all kind of challenges, especially with foreigner.
- Know and adhere to the following policies & procedures:
- Cash advance
- Travelers cheque
- Credit Cards
- Paid out
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 75 countries, including 180 cafes, 25 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.