Posting Date: 23 May 2018
Closing Date: 30 June 2018
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-FO-GRO-005/Russian – Guest Relations Officer
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Russian GRO to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Russian GRO will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- To provide unique, memorable and professional service to every guests reflecting the image of Rock n’ Roll and relax.
- Lead or otherwise facilitate the transfer of information regarding priorities, assignments and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day.
- To be always extend friendly and caring service to every guest that walks through our door
- To take care all VIP guests while staying at hotel and coordinate about transportation from hotel to airport
- To check in/out guests in accordance with establish standards
- To maintain guest history record for VIP returns and executive floor guests
- Translator relevant documents or information from CIS Countries to English and/or Thai Language.
- Male / Female, age not over 35 years old, who has working experience in Hotel Business would be a strong plus.
- Graduate with a degree or higher in Hotel Management, Hotel Operations, Tourism Management or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience with a proven track record in Guest Relations, Guest Service or related responsibilities, either in an international branded four or five star would be an advantage.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable.
- Strong customer serviced mind and always flexible.
- Good command of Russian and English both written and verbal, and communication skills.
- Computer, Internet, e-mail and MS office literate are essential.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 75 countries, including 181 cafes, 25 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.