Posting Date: 15 March 2018
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-FO-Telephone-002/Telephone Crew
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Telephone Crew to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Telephone Crew will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Communicate in a friendly, tactful and professional manner with Guests, Suppliers and fellow Band Members.
- Be informed and keep your supervisor informed of all matters that may affect your work, the hotel’s service or reputation.
- Always present a clean and tidy appearance in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
- THAI, Male/Female, age not over 35 years old.
- Graduated from Faculty of Hospitality Management or related field.
- Good personality and service minded
- Work in experience 6 months minimum
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality with self-confidence.
- Posses strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Administration skill on documentation & filing system as required
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good knowledge of Telephone Unit Operation e.g.
Opening & Closing Station
Log Book / Report
Telephone (handling incoming call, outgoing call, call waiting, taking message etc)
Unit – Information Center
Act as a Sales Person
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 75 countries, including 180 cafes, 25 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.