Posting Date: 21 June 2018
Closing Date: 21 July 2018
Job Reference Number: JD-F&B/001
Type of Employment: Full-time
- You are responsible to achieve planned business goals and objectives through effective leadership and management of the Food & Beverage Department in the Hotel, that is comprised of Food & Beverage Production and Food & Beverage Service (hereinafter ‘your assigned area of responsibility’), while maintaining brand and company standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and internal processes.
- You lead and coach employees within your assigned area of responsibility to formulate and execute operational objectives relating to employee and guest-centric activities within four perspectives of People, Internal Process, Guest, and Revenue. An increase in personal efficiency and effectiveness is expected when you work as a team with your subordinates, colleagues and superior and achieve common goals and targets.
- Manage all outlets as separate profit centers and train the managers of said outlets to operate as per our brand standard accordingly.
- Actively control costs across all sectors of the Department in line with budget requirements.
- Create and implement short, medium and long-term goals for the Department focusing on revenue maximization, cost minimization and guest experience.
- Previous experiences in a similar function from a top end beach resort.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Hands on person.
- Fluent in English or other major foreign languages (e.g. Chinese, Arabic & etc) or local – Bahasa Malaysia are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org