Posting Date: 19 June 2018
Closing Date: 16 July 2018
Job Reference Number: HRHPG-JD-EXEC-004
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Handle all correspondence with guests through social media channels, including responding to reviews on the following websites:
- Communicate guest feedback within the hotel, to ensure follow up and action taken by departments when necessary.
- Operate the Revinate ticketing system, to ensure issues raised by guests are being communicated to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain, file and communicate feedback received through the guest comment cards completed by guests staying in the hotel.
- Draft emails on behalf of senior management to respond to guest feedback in a timely manner.
- Operate in a punctual, timely and reliable manner, responding to timelines appropriately.
- Carry out all professionally reasonable instructions given by your supervisor and use your initiative in the absence of instructions (your supervisor may not always be around to tell you what to do).
- Maintain an efficient and effective administrative and filing system in your department.
- Maximize the use of available technology and systems to get results.
- Have a good understanding of the Hotel’s P&Ps and SOPs in order to provide the necessary support to the hotel and to ensure correct correspondence to guests.
- Complete tasks as directed by the Executive Assistant Manager or General Manager
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well independently
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Malaysia
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com