Posting Date: 5 January 2018
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Job Reference Number: CHSA/ JD-S&M-004/ Sales Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
Promote and Sell the product being the Hotel both rooms and events. The host must maintains sales volume, market mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors aligned with the hotel’s direction. The host is required to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for accounts assigned and projecting expected sales volume and profit. His/her is required to maintain sales volume, market mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing market trends, economic indicators and competitors with proper market intelligence under the leadership of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Plan the weekly activity and update on weekly basis.
- Daily Sales Call reporting has to be keyed in (compulsory).
- To reply emails within 12 hours span.
- To ensure all quotations to be sent out within 24 hours by the sales coordinators.
- To meet the set targets prepared and given by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- To prepare confirmation letter and thus handed over to Sales Coordinator for them to issue the group advise.
- Any revision or amendments on menus or events has to be done within 24 hours.
- Every group must be followed up and ensure that you are available to meet the organizers and check through the flow of the groups arrangements.
- Revenue meeting attendance is compulsory unless host is required to be elsewhere attending to guests or other hotel related matter.
- Market Intelligence by each sales personnel to be reported during the revenue meeting or daily sales briefing.
- Attend (more) trade shows or events; (proactive sales)
- Every business must always be notified in writing. Cancellation, postponement, changes in program, menus, number of persons or change in pricing.
- To assist credit department with payment collection on accounts that are handle or managed by the sales hosts with late payment.