Posting Date: 23 August 2018
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
Job Reference Number: TLCH/JD-F&B-S-001/Restaurant & Bar Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible for the effective leadership and operational management of the restaurant & bar to achieve planned business goals while maintaining brand and company standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and internal processes.
- Leads, coaches and trains the restaurant & bar crew to implement, maintain and continuously work towards improving operating standards and as well as ensures their engagement towards meeting business goals and objectives.
- Suits an upfront guest service professional with interest to pursue a career in restaurant & bar management within the boutique segment of the hotel/resort industry. The company will endeavor to provide cross-exposure within its other boutique properties (Visit http://www.hplboutiquecollection.com ).
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in restaurant & bar management at senior managerial level within free-standing entities and/or hotels of repute.
- Inherent good to excellent communication, guest service and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to live and work in a remote hill location.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Malaysia.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org