Posting Date: 12 November 2019
Closing Date: 11 November 2020
Job Reference Number: TLCH/RM-01/Rooms Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible for the oversight of housekeeping and front office. Directly leads, coaches and trains Hosts within Front Office and Housekeeping to achieve brand and company standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and internal processes.
- Responsible personally for room inventory management and room assignments to maximize revenue and occupancy from guest enquiries and follow up.
- Deputizes for the Hotel Manager in his/her absence.
- Suits an upfront guest service professional with interest to pursue a career within the boutique segment of the hotel/resort industry.
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in Front Office at a senior managerial level.
- Inherent good to excellent communication, guest service and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to live and work in a remote hill location.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Malaysia.
Visit http://www.hplboutiquecollection.com for other boutique properties managed by HPL Hotels & Resorts.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com