Posting Date: 1 February 2023
Closing Date: 31 March 2023
Job Reference Number: TBHP/JD-HR-HRM-001/Human Resource & Training Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
Reporting directly to the Hotel's General Manager and functionally to the VP Human Resources based in Singapore, you are responsible from both an operational and strategic perspective for supporting achievement of the Hotel’s objectives and goals by the management, administration and practice of the full range of Human Resource functions, paying particular attention to the attraction, acquirement, retention, development and engagement of Human Resources while maintaining brand and Hotel standards for employee satisfaction, internal processes efficiency & effectiveness, guest satisfaction and profitability.
- A minimum of 10 years’ HR experience demonstrating progressive career growth in a reputable organization with a minimum of 2 years as Head of Human Resources.
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources or the equivalent education with exposure in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Legal acumen to understand and apply local laws & regulations for compliance and/or mitigation of risks.
- Hands-on-approach across all HR disciplines including but not limited to Recruitment & Selection, On-Boarding & Socialization, Performance Management & Development, Progressive Corrective Action, Manpower & Succession Planning, Employee Relations and Personnel Administration.
- Strong inter-personal communication and influencing skills capabilities.
- Strong command of the English language both written and verbal.
This position is open to Thai nationals only.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com