Posting Date: 13 August 2019
Closing Date: 15 September 2019
Job Reference Number: GLM/Spa/Assist1901
Type of Employment: Full-time
Gili Lankanfushi is a private coral island in the pristine blue waters of North Male Atoll. This Eco-Luxury resort, surrounded by the gifts of nature, is a preferred employer of unique, talented and passionate individuals seeking a rewarding career in a top level luxury hospitality environment.
We invite candidates with the same passion for excellence to provide memorable experiences to our guests, while striving to reduce our environmental impact and preserve our surroundings.
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Spa Manager who has an understanding and dedication to providing the highest level of guest service, has great attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You will provide on-going training initiatives and establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with the team.
- Qualified in CIBTAC, ITEC or CISDESCO
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A background in anatomy, physiology and massage therapy
- Knowledge of holistic treatments and a genuine interest in the well-being of others.
- Skills in stock management, rosters, leadership, spa software, marketing, training, business management and other operational tasks.
- Ability to understand the department’s financial goals and objectives and assists with achieving or exceeding budgeted goals.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a dedicated and passionate team.
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills