Posting Date: 6 January 2022
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Job Reference Number:
Type of Employment: Full-time
Gili Lankanfushi is a tiny private coral island in the pristine blue waters of North Male Atoll. This Eco-Luxury resort, surrounded by the gifts of nature, talented and passionate individuals seeking a rewarding career in a top-level luxury hospitality environment.
We invite candidates with the same passion for excellence to provide memorable experiences to our guests while striving to reduce our environmental impact and preserve our surroundings.
- Bachelors degree in Ecological Science (preferably Marine Biology or Sustainability).
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in a similar position within a Resort environment. Preferably with an experience of working in the Maldives or in another remote island
- Sound knowledge in managing coral restoration projects.
- Certified PADI Dive Master with more than five hundred logged dives and familiar with underwater survey techniques.
- Excellent communication and guest contact skills with the ability to conduct regular presentations and organize guided snorkeling tours
- Confident in building relationships with various government agencies, NGO’s, international scientists, resorts, and local islands.
- Experience managing staff, budgets, and equipment.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, with the ability to write professional reports and engaging articles for blogging platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, with advanced skills in HoboWare and GIS an advantage.
- Knowledge and coordination of EarthCheck or similar accreditation preferred.