Posting Date: 8 May 2019
Closing Date: 8 June 2019
Job Reference Number:
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- At least three years of experience in the hotel F&B industry, preferably in management positions.
- Background in hospitality and catering.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Positive attitude, leadership, excellence in service, adaptability, commitment and responsibility.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Person trained to improve service standards and manage the department.
- Team player
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com