Posting Date: 19 August 2019
Closing Date: 19 September 2019
Job Reference Number:
Type of Employment: Full-time
We are looking for a Front Office Manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our Hotel and ensure guests receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
As a Front Office Manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our guests.
- Proven experience as a Front Office Manager or a related role preferred
- Solid customer-service skills
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to the team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Diploma is required; additional certification is a plus
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)