Posting Date: 12 March 2019
Closing Date: 30 April 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-A&G-FA-012/Account Assistant - AR
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for an Account Assistant - AR to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Account Assistant - AR will be responsible to all accounts in an effective and timely manner in accordance with hotel policy.
- Thai Male / Female, age more than 25 years old
- Bachelor Degree direct in Accounting, from a recognized University in Thailand or Oversea University.
- Monitor the special billing arrangements for groups and conventions as required to ensure that postings are in line with customer requirements.
- Post, edit, balance and update accounts receivable ledger.
- Raise monthly rebates for all clearing accounts.
- Liaise with reservations, sales and banquet departments regarding all disputed accounts.
- Balancing daily transfers to City Ledger, posting editing and updating to accounts receivable system.
- Reconcile all credit card charges to payments received.
- Preparing and distributing invoices for all check out with balance accounts.
- Posting all cheque payments received daily.
- Preparing and distributing invoices of employee City Ledger accounts monthly.
- Process account queries and respond to customer queries as required.
- Reconciliation of accounts when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with legislated heath and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
- Good knowledge in Accounting.
- Those with (one year) working experience from Firm or Hotels industry have an added advantage.
- Able to converse and write basic English.
- Possess good sense of urgency & responsibility.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 76 countries, including 184 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Café in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other careers opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.