Posting Date: 23 March 2021
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Job Reference Number: HRHP/ JD-F&B-Starz Diner-002–Assistant Manager – Starz Diner
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for an Assistant Manager – Starz Diner to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Assistant Manager – Starz Diner will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Manage all sections under supervision ensuring high standards of service and maximizing profitability
- Supervise and develop the management of your department’s band members, establish and maintain quality service standards for the department, as well as other responsibilities related to a professional and efficient operations
- Ensure all guest requests and complaints are handled appropriately adhering to the hotel’s general guidelines.
- Ensure all implementation of service standards and all policies & procedures related to the department
- Assist the operation at peak times and any other times business needs require your hands-on assistance
- Monitor the department budget and discuss with Restaurant Manager for the corrective action where necessary
- Organize inventory of all items and equipments in the department
- Maintain an efficient and effective administrative system in the department
- Female or Male, age should be more than 30 years old
- Graduate with a degree or higher in Food & Beverage, Hotel Management or other related fields
- More than 2 years of supervisory experience in food and beverage service required, preferred experience in a full-service and large scale hotel, pub or restaurant
- Experience in resolving customer issues/complaints as well as overall excellent customer service required
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain a high service standard to enhance the Guest’s satisfaction and Hotel’s values
- Good command of English communications
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other F&B related
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 76 countries spanning 262 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops and Cafes, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Please visit https://jobs-hardrock.icims.com/jobs for more careers opportunities at Hard Rock