Posting Date: 12 March 2019
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-A&G-FA-004/Chief Accountant
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Chief Accountant to be another member of our management team and be a part of this cultural icon. As one of the leaders, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Chief Accountant will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support Director of Finance in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- THAI Nationality , Male / Female
- Minimum graduated with a degree in Finance & Accounting.
- 3-5 year prior managerial level experience in the Hotel Financial & Accounting area either in an international branded four or five star hotel accounting team would be an advantage
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and leadership skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 76 countries, including 184 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Café in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other careers opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.