Posting Date: 13 November 2018
Closing Date: 31 January 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-FO-BOOKING-003/Crew Leader-Booking
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Crew Leader - Booking to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Crew Leader - Booking will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Lead or otherwise facilitate the transfer of information regarding priorities, assignments and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day.
- Schedule all Booking Agents and ensure all staff under your supervision are scheduled according to the hotel’s level of business and daily check staffing availability.
- Maintain an effective filing and tracing system.
- Handle overbooking in accordance with hotel standards.
- Know the hotel’s emergency programs.
- Arrange necessary training to the team.
- Ensure all reservations are handled in accordance with service standards and the hotel’s policies & procedures.
- THAI Male/Female, age not over 35 years old, who has working experience in Hotel Business would be a strong plus
- Graduate with a degree or higher in Hotel Management, Hotel Operations, Tourism Management or related fields
- At least 3 years experience with a proven track record in booking agent or related responsibilities, either in an international branded four or five star would be an advantage
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable
- Strong customer serviced mind and always flexible
- Good command of English both written and verbal, and communication skills
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate are essential.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 74 countries, including 185 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Café in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other careers opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.