Posting Date: 16 February 2024
Closing Date: 29 February 2024
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-SM-MC-005/Digital Marketing Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be another member of our management team and be a part of this cultural icon. As one of the leaders, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- To assist the Marketing Communication Manager in managing the department and implementing sales strategies outlined in marketing plan.
- Managing content generation, ad campaigns, social media, emails, customer relationship management software, search engine optimization.
- Tracking KPIs such as shares and impressions on social channels, conversions in search channels and open and click-through rates in emails.
- Analyzing campaigns to identify what did and didn’t work, and whether time and money can be better spent.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of hotel’s social media channels, (Internet, GDS and Social Media referring to Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.)
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Hard Rock Hotel’s website with HPL Head Office and web developers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have this following qualifications;
- Graduate with a degree or higher in related fields.
- Complete a short digital marketing course or a postgraduate degree in digital marketing or digital communication to gain proficiency in social advertising and user behavior would be advantage.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable.
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills to forge and nature strong relationships with both sales and hotel service delivery teams.
- Result oriented with strong sense of achievement.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, business language and communication skills.
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate are essential.
Amplify Your Hospitality Career
At Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Passionate, Irreverent, Democratic, and Unpredictable. This is what makes up WHO WE ARE at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya. We are constantly searching for ways to deliver Amplified Service with our actions and attitude. If you have a passion for creating great guest experiences while being yourself, check out our career openings. Let’s make sweet music together.
Careers at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya : https://careers.hplhotels.com/
View opportunities at all Hard Rock Hotels : https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies with venues in 68 countries spanning 253 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops®, Live Performance Venues and Cafes. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Please note that the job postings on this website or accessed through this tool for Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya are with Seaside Hotel (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. as the prospective employer.