Posting Date: 18 September 2019
Closing Date: 15 October 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-SM-016/E Commerce Executive
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for an E-Commerce Executive to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As one of the leaders, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
E-Commerce Executive will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Understands the hotel’s marketing plan focusing on sales strategies and local business needs and priorities, and how to address these through Internet development and innovation.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field to keep our e-commerce effort leading edge on a global basis.
- Understands the competitive and general Internet environment and continues self-development by self-directed learning or participation in company sponsored training programs.
- Understands Internet business communications and the legal issues surrounding worldwide Web usage.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to lead the hotels’ e-commerce effort on a global basis, interacting with each business unit.
- Good decision-making and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Male / Female, Thai Nationality
- Graduate with a degree or higher in related fields
- The incumbent is expected to have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the hotel industry.
- Should be a leader who possesses good analytical skills with strong management and problem solving expertise.
- Should also have excellent acumen in managing accounts and related management information.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills to forge and nature strong relationships with both sales and hotel service delivery teams
- Result oriented with strong sense of achievement
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, business language and communication skills
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate are essential
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 74 countries, including 186 cafes, 241 Rock Shops, 29 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other job opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.