Posting Date: 18 June 2019
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-SM-EVENT-003/Event Service Executive
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for an Events Service Executive to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As one of the leaders, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Events Service Executive will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Coordinate day to day sales activities and do sales forecast weekly/monthly.
- Lead or otherwise facilitate the transfer of information regarding priorities, assignments and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day.
- Have a good understanding of the hotel’s emergency procedures and ensure implementation of those related to the departments under your supervision when required.
- Effectively prepare, conduct and follow-up sales calls.
- Have a good understanding of the hotel’s marketing plan and ensure the Sales Band under your supervision is fully aware of sales strategies and in particular those concerning their accounts.
- Conduct hotel inspections and regularly entertain present and potential accounts/sources of business.
- Reply promptly to correspondence and submit proposals/quotations on time
- Male / Female, Thai Nationality age shold not over 40 years.
- Graduate with a degree or higher in related fields
- The incumbent is expected to have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the hotel industry.
- Should be a leader who possesses good analytical skills with strong management and problem solving expertise.
- Should also have excellent acumen in managing accounts and related management information.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills to forge and nature strong relationships with both sales and hotel service delivery teams
- Result oriented with strong sense of achievement
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, business language and communication skills
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate are essential
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 76 countries, including 185 cafes, 27 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other careers opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.