Posting Date: 12 March 2019
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-SM-MCM-005/ F&B Marketing Communications Executive
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a F&B Marketing Communications Executive to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
F&B Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Create F&B outlets and Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya activities/events/promotions for brand exposure and profitability;
- Marketing/promotional plan with P&L projection.
- Conceptual development
- Copy writing
- Graphic Design, to alleviate the task of Graphic Designer
- E-based activities; e-newsletter/e-flyer/e-blasting
- Managing website, social media and email communications system to promote Hotel F&B and Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya.
- THAI Nationality, Male or Female.
- Bachelor degree in Communication Arts, Marketing, Hospitality or a related field.
- At least 2 year experience with media agencies or working in a marketing role for the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Social media and technology savvy.
- Knowledge in Graphic design and photography skills would be an advantage.
- Friendly with good people skills and being team player.
- Hard working, flexible, possess creativity with a high standard.
- Detail oriented.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 74 countries, including 185 cafes, 25 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Café in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other careers opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.