Posting Date: 10 April 2021
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-S&M-Marcom-003-Graphic Design
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Graphic Designer & Photographer to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- To discuss and interpret all initiated department heads in the hotel for their graphic design needs e.g. flyer, brochure, menu, poster, advertisement in magazine or website, etc.
- To develop design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues in compliance with Hard Rock International Standards.
- To take photograph and video of the Hotel events, corporate clients’ events for further communication process.
- To use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
- To work multi-task, graphic designer often work on more than one design brief at a time.
- To coordinate with all concerned parties e.g. Marketing Communications team, Sales team, Food & Beverage team, publisher, printing company, etc.
- To check the print proof or product sample quality and give a feedback to all concerned initiators before production begins.
- To suggest and criticize the types of suitable printing materials.
- To keep abreast of development in Graphic Design.
- To work to tight deadlines.
- Female or Male, Thai nationality.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Designing or related fields.
- More than 1 year of experience in graphic designer, experience in hotel or other hospitality business would be an advantage.
- Able to use SLR camera and possess excellent photography skills.
- Knowledgeable of video production for social media platform.
- Friendly with good customer oriented skills and being team player.
- Hard working, flexible, possess creativity with a high standard.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English would be an advantage.
- Ability to use McIntosh computer and graphic design programs e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.
- Fresh graduated with high competencies & skills are considered.
Amplify Your Hospitality Career
At Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Passionate, Irreverent, Democratic, and Unpredictable. This is what makes up WHO WE ARE at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya. We are constantly searching for ways to deliver Amplified Service with our actions and attitude. If you have a passion for creating great guest experiences while being yourself, check out our career openings. Let’s make sweet music together.
Careers at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya https://careers.hplhotels.com
View opportunities at all Hard Rock Hotels https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more. which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Please note that the job postings on this website or accessed through this tool for Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya are with Seaside Hotel (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. as the prospective employer.