Posting Date: 4 April 2022
Closing Date: 15 May 2022
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-S&M-MarCom-001/Marketing Communication Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
A Marketing communications Manager is a member of the Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya Management Team who is supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends. Our multi-faceted leaders must be able to operate within non-negotiable company values.
We are looking for a person who posses following qualifications:
- Thai Nationality, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing Communication, Business or related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in managerial level of Public Relations, Marketing experience in 4-5 star hotel, advertising agency, media planner or other related marketing organization would be an advantage.
- Good attention to details, coordination skills, organizing skills with the ability to set priorities for self and team.
- Good business sense & good judgment and analytical ability.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable with Strong leadership skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, business language and communication skills.
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate are essential.
- Fully Vaccinated.
Amplify Your Hospitality Career
At Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Passionate, Irreverent, Democratic, and Unpredictable. This is what makes up WHO WE ARE at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya. We are constantly searching for ways to deliver Amplified Service with our actions and attitude. If you have a passion for creating great guest experiences while being yourself, check out our career openings. Let’s make sweet music together.
Careers at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya https://careers.hplhotels.com
View opportunities at all Hard Rock Hotels https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more. which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Please note that the job postings on this website or accessed through this tool for Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya are with Seaside Hotel (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. as the prospective employer.