Posting Date: 2 December 2021
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-FO-GRO-005/Russian – Guest Relations Officer
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Russian - Guest Relations Officer to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Russian - Guest Relations Officer will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- To provide unique, memorable and professional service to every guests reflecting the image of Rock n’ Roll and relax.
- Lead or otherwise facilitate the transfer of information regarding priorities, assignments and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day.
- To be always extend friendly and caring service to every guest that walks through our door
- To take care all VIP guests while staying at hotel and coordinate about transportation from hotel to airport
- To check in/out guests in accordance with establish standards
- To maintain guest history record for VIP returns and executive floor guests
- Translator relevant documents or information from CIS Countries to English and/or Thai Language.
- Male / Female, age not over 35 years old, who has working experience in Hotel Business would be a strong plus.
- Graduate with a degree or higher in Hotel Management, Hotel Operations, Tourism Management or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience with a proven track record in Guest Relations, Guest Service or related responsibilities, either in an international branded four or five star would be an advantage.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable.
- Strong customer serviced mind and always flexible.
- Good command of Russian and English both written and verbal, and communication skills.
- Computer, Internet, e-mail and MS office literate are essential.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
Amplify Your Hospitality Career
At Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Passionate, Irreverent, Democratic, and Unpredictable. This is what makes up WHO WE ARE at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya. We are constantly searching for ways to deliver Amplified Service with our actions and attitude. If you have a passion for creating great guest experiences while being yourself, check out our career openings. Let’s make sweet music together.
Careers at Hard Rock Hotel® Pattaya https://careers.hplhotels.com
View opportunities at all Hard Rock Hotels https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand, Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized companies in the world and has venues in over 74 countries; Cafes, Casinos and Hotels. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more. which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
Please note that the job postings on this website or accessed through this tool for Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya are with Seaside Hotel (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. as the prospective employer.