Posting Date: 13 December 2018
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-F&B-Soul Lounge-003/Server-Soul Lounge
Type of Employment: Full-time
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Server-Soul Lounge to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Server – Soul Lounge will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Provide unique, memorable and professional service to Guests reflecting our image of rock, roll and relax.
- Create authentic experiences that rock to guests reflecting our image of rock n’ roll and relax
- THAI Female age should not over 30 years old.
- High School minimum.
- Knowledgeable in Hotel F&B especially in bartender is advantage.
- Good personality and service minded.
- Work in experience 6 month minimum.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality with self-confidence.
- Posses strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate in English.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 74 countries, including 185 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Café in London in 1971.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other careers opportunity at a Hard Rock Hotel.