Posting Date: 9 October 2019
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
Job Reference Number:
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined interactive marketing strategy in a manner that supports marketing and communications initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness.
- Actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting and etc and is well-connected with the broader social media world.
- To ensure that the hotel’s product image is professionally reflected in all communications to the hotel’s potential guests and patrons as well as the local community and the media.
- Communicate with fans, guests and patrons and be visible in the community as a representative of the hotel.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trend and application and appropriately apply knowledge to increase the use of social media (i.e. including Facebook, Twitter and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs) at Hard Rock Hotel Penang.
- Ensure hotel’s official website is kept up to date and to maximize the potential of the hotel’s official website to disseminate information to our guests.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with Sales and Marketing to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
- Good time management and organizing skills with ability to multi-task various projects within tight deadlines
- IT-savvy with knowledge of various social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- This position is restricted to individuals with the rights to work in Malaysia
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com