Posting Date: 1 February 2023
Closing Date: 8 June 2023
Job Reference Number: HRHPg/JD-HR/009/Assistant Talent Development Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
As an Assistant Talent Development Manager, you are responsible to support the Senior Talent Development Manager in implementing and driving the Training & Development policies and procedures for the hotel. You will act as a strategic business partner by working closely and coaching Department Trainers in improving departmental learning interventions, implementation and managing follow-up actions that in turn helps achieve business goals. You will:
- Lead and facilitate training programs effectively including the measurement of post training effectiveness.
- Drive and implement the hotel’s training system and procedures.
- Observe and identify hotel and departmental training needs and work closely with the Senior Talent Development Manager on the improvement strategies.
- Monitor departmental training activities and discuss any improvement with Senior Talent Development Manager.
- Handle and manage the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) of the hotel accurately and timely.
- Handle and manage employee rewards and recognition programmes.
- Coordinate the implementation of industrial internship programmes and/or management development programmes.
- Assist in conducting orientation and administration of industrial trainees.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years in the training and development field. Experience within the hotel industry is advantageous.
- Competency in performing training administration accurately and timely and facilitating classroom training in accordance with corporate trainer's kit.
- Capability in handling internship programme, monitoring training effectiveness and driving change improvement and results with Department Trainers.
- Pleasant disposition, endurance, patience, strong inter-personal communication and influencing skills.
- Strong command of both English and Bahasa Melayu language.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.