Posting Date: 7 December 2018
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
Job Reference Number: JD-F&A-14
Type of Employment: Full-time
Your main duties centers on the procedural and personal dimensions as applied in the delivery of the guest experience in a store, receiving area, finance department, outlets and kitchen (relates to physical stock take). You will:
- Check if invoice / delivery notes, goods actually received and order matched. Do not accept items not ordered or delivered in excess of quantity ordered.
- Check quality and quantity of goods received. If quality is not satisfactory discuss with Department Head or user department.
- Prepare a receiving report. The most competitive price whilst taking into consideration quality, delivery and consistency of supply.
- Ensure items are stored correctly and in the proper storage observing the principle of First in First Out
- Ensure stores and fridges do not contain spoiled items and liaise with the Material Control Manager or Material Control Officer regarding slow moving items and items nearing expiry date.
- Ensure only authorized persons enter all store rooms/freezers/chillers in your section.
- Reconcile at day’s end all invoice with purchase orders/market list and report all store room issues attaching support documents. Key in to HOS inventory system.
- Prepare re-order list for stock items (according to Max and Min stock level set up)
- Weekly spot check for all items (Bin card, Count sheet against physical must be balanced)
- Conduct inventories of store rooms/fridges in your section
- Make sure items arrive on time (well planning and strict follow up)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit and ever ready to carry out duties which may demand physical strength
- This position is restricted to individuals with the rights to work in Malaysia
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.