Posting Date: 18 February 2019
Closing Date: 26 February 2019
Job Reference Number: JD-HRC/003
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Assist the Hard Rock Cafe Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the Café.
- Responsible for overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, performance planning, and succession planning.
- Trains and empowers employees to exercise good judgment to make decisions regarding service, food quality, and customer satisfaction by adhering to company training standards
- Ensure employees follow safety, sanitation and security procedures.
- Conducts table visits to build rapport, assess customer satisfaction, develop relationships, and promote repeat business
- The role is predominantly a field based position and will require night and weekend work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Monitors and controls food, labor, and liquor costs using established methods to meet goals
- Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management or at least 3 years of working experience as a management position in Food and Beverage Department
- This position is restricted to individuals with the rights to work in Malaysia
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org