Posting Date: 2 February 2023
Closing Date: 8 June 2023
Job Reference Number: JD- HRC/016
Type of Employment: Full-time
This individual will direct Cafe sales and marketing efforts ensuring that the business is financially successful and that it represents our brand identity therefore positively impacting our global operation.
- Communicate with managers to evaluate work procedures, review standards, identify methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness, and respond proactively to any needs that have arisen.
- Operate ethically to protect the brand
- Conduct table visits (bar and tables) to build rapport, assess customer satisfaction, develop relationships, and promote repeat business.
- Listen to comments, criticisms, and feedback from customers, employees and other managers to gain an understanding of areas of strength and opportunity to improve personal/restaurant performance.
- Co-manage social media sites ensuring information is current, and responses are efficient
- Maximize the use of available technologies and systems to get results.
- College coursework preferred; high school diploma or equivalency required.
- Minimum of 2 years hospitality sales manager experience required.
- Proficiency communicating (speaking, reading, and writing) in English
- Ability to move throughout the restaurant and retail store (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat (greater than 90 F), cold (less than 40 F), chemicals, and a loud/noisy environment.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/careers.htm for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel