Posting Date: 30 December 2021
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Job Reference Number: JD-S&M-003
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible to achieve planned business goals and objectives through effective leadership and management of the Sales & Marketing Department in the Hotel that comprises of the Sales and Marketing & Communications sections.
- Responsible to maintain brand and company standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and internal processes.
- To lead and coach employees within your assigned area of responsibility to formulate and execute operational objectives relating to employee and guest centric activities within four perspectives of People, Internal Process, Guest and Revenue.
- Create and implement long term goals and strategies that will cause your department and therefore the hotel to succeed and grow.
- To develop and implement tactical plans to promote the hotel and support any sales efforts.
- To develop and maintain the hotel's Identity Manual, Branding Guide as well as up-to-date rockin', creative and informative press kit.
- Work closely with all departments to organize promotional events and the hotel's advertising agency on advertising campaigns..
- Organize media visits and generally maintain a good and close relationship with the media.
- Prepare press releases, which are informative, support the hotel' s sales efforts, reflect the hotel's product image and promote the hotel's standing within the local community.
- Coordinate the development of the hotel' s collaterals.
- Maximize positive exposure for the hotel in the media and local community.
- Prepare the department's section of the annual business plan, implement and adjust if required.
- Monitor department's budget and proactively implement corrective action where necessary.
- Know the current and potential competitors and monitor their activities.
- Maximize the use of available technology and systems to get results.
- Be an active member in all organized philanthropic events.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com