Posting Date: 5 September 2019
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Job Reference Number:
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Assist to create and implement special programmes to achieve greater productivity through:
- Increasing ADR
- Increasing occupancy
- Increasing business volume during need periods
- Increasing local food & beverage banqueting sales
- Increasing revenue for other facilities in the hotel
- Coordinate a minimum of 5 sales calls per day and submit weekly sales reports
- Able to prepare rate grids quotations for approval as and when required
- Reply promptly within 24 hours to correspondences, enquiries and submit complete proposals / quotations on time in a professional manner
- Seek a high profile with present and potential accounts / sources of business by organizing regular hotel inspections, participating in educational group programs, entertaining in hotel property and through direct marketing strategies which reflect the image of our hotel
- Co-ordinate all events and functions under your area of responsibility efficiently and take accountability including confirming Banquet Event Order / Group Resume details with clients, Banquet, Reservations, Front Office, Kitchen, Security and any other relevant departments
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls meeting with principals of target market and assist to initiate and prepare RFPs / tenders for business
- Assist with the preparation of new products and services and in the evaluation of Sales and Marketing activities
- Good time management and organizing skills with ability to multi-task various projects within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a team-oriented or guest-oriented environment.
- This position is restricted to individuals with the rights to work in Malaysia.
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org