Posting Date: 18 February 2019
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
Job Reference Number: HRHP/JD-F&B(P)-012/Senior Sous Chef
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, controlling and directing the work of employees in the Banquet & Staff Cafe Kitchen.
- Manage the food preparation of all banquets and catering event while ensuring superior quality and consistency at all times.
- Responsible to develop new menus, prepare, test, taste and control new menu items.
- Maintain updated and accurate recipes and costing of all dishes prepared for banquet functions.
- Review the following day's menus and approve the store requisitions for food and supplies needed from various kitchen storerooms.
- Manage the production of the daily Staff meals as per the hotel’s requirements.
- Assist the Executive Chef & Executive Sous Chef to manage all departments under his supervision ensuring high standards of food quality and maximizing profitability.
- Organize inventories and ensure clean, systematic storage of all food items
- Hotel experience and knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Malaysia
Visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/ for other vacancies at a Hard Rock Hotel.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org