Posting Date: 7 June 2019
Closing Date: 6 July 2019
Job Reference Number: CHS/ JD-REV-RSV-004/RESERVATIONS OFFICER
Type of Employment: Full-time
The primary objective is to assist the Reservations Manager to manage the overall direction and operations of the Department whilst ensuring high standards, quality and maximum profitability is aimed for at all times.
Perform all tasks in accordance with the Hotel’s policies and within the departmental standard operating procedures. It is expected that all work to be executed in a manner that exceeds expectations so as to emphasize our need for consistency throughout
- Update yourself with important information communicated during the daily briefing
- Be knowledgeable about the Hotel facilities, operating hours and services provided
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all bookers or guests and assist to confirm reservations.
- Attend to all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of inquiries on hotel rooms and services.
- Assist to make room reservations and ensure all reservation detail update on computers within required operating procedures.
- Manage all mails and booking notifications from extranets. Ensure response and completion of all requests within required operating procedures.
- Follow-up on prepayments and processing credit cards transactions.
- Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication for bookings.
- Keep one informed of the available rooms for sale and help maximize room sales by up-selling
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the industry in a similar capacity
- Good team player
- Self-confident / Enthusiastic
- Good knowledge in Market trend & Reservation function
- Only Singaporeans